Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Ye Ishaare Hawaon Ke..!! part 22


Part 22
Geet cried listening to the song.. She felt exactly what the song conveyed... She just couldn't live without her Maan.. She wanted him back in her life.. To love her.. Make her feel special..
She lay down on the bed.. Wearing his shirt.. It had become her habit in these seven days.. Geet couldn't sleep without wearing Maan's shirt.. The shirt only provided her the feel that Maan was still with her.. She just cherished that feeling..
She lay there crying her eyes out thinking about him..his care..his love.. Her heart still wasn't ready to believe that her Maan could have doubted her..she saw the love, care and trust in his eyes.. How could she misread those expressive eyes..

Geet: no... Never... Mera Maan kabhi galat nahi ho sakta.. (She whacked herself) nahi Geet.. Maan pe is tarah doubt mat kar.. Tujhe pata haina.. Maan kabhi galat ho hi nahi sakta.. Haan.. Tujhe ye baat pata hai..

She got up and stood in front of the mirror..

Geet: Geet..ek baat samajh le.. (She pointed a finger towards her reflection in the mirror).. Maan kabhi galat nahi ho sakta.. Aur tu kisi bhi haal me use doubt nahi kar sakti.. He's just perfect.. He loves you and you better keep that in your mind.. Don't you dare doubt your Maan.. I'm sure he's going to come back.. And you know ki zaroor koi to baat hai.. Yaad haina tujhe.. Wo raat.. Us din wo lotus wo aasman.. sab dard me the.. Haan.. Zaroor Maan kisi pareshani me hai.. Par mai use dhundhoo kahan..??

She went back to the bed thinking about what she had just realised... Yes.. Her Maan was in need of her.. He needed her.. That is why the environment that day seemed so gloomy to her.. Her Maan was in some problem.. As the realisation dawned upon her.. She started crying even more.. Her Maan needed her and she's isn't able to be with him.. She went out in the balcony.. Crying out looking at the sky as if asking the wind to take her message to him.. The wind blew hard caressing her face as if wiping her tears and consoling her..
She seated herself on the chair in the balcony.. She knew even Maan spent his time here.. She sat there and let the wind console her.. It made her feel that Maan was fine now.. It was soothing her.. It felt as if some water was being splashed on the fire inside her.. She closed her eyes feeling the air.. Letting the wind bring about some rest to her restless soul..

The morning sun peeped through the clouds making a beautiful view for Geet to watch... Geet hadn't slept at all... All night she was trying to speak to Maan through the wind.. She looked up at the peeping sun.. It was such a mesmerising view.. How she wished Maan was here to watch it with her.. The lightly radiating sun giving a reddish hue to the sky.. A cold breeze was flowing.. And the sun played the role of neutralising the chill with its warmth.. The birds flew in the sky faraway..it looked as if they were hugging the nature..the clouds were moving away slowly making way for the sun to shine in all its glory.. It was a sight to behold and Geet sighed not being able to share this moment with Maan.. She took out her cell phone and tried Maan's number again.. But it still came switched off.. She opened the video camera of her phone and captured the sight in front of her.. She did want to share this moment with Maan.. Be it now or later..
Geet sat for hours looking at the changing pattern and colour of the sky.. How there wasn't any reddish hue in the sky anymore but the sun shone high hoping to light up her life..
She went home and changed to go for her shoot.. While she was driving.. Her cell phone rang..

Geet: hello..??

Director: Geet.. We don't have the shoot today because I'm really ill..

Geet: you don't have to say sorry sir.. Take care of yourself.. Bubyeee...

Geet halted her car.. She didn't want to go home.. She had no reason to happily go home..
She looked around .. She had the urge to go to Maan's secret place.. She felt the wind urging her to go there.. She turned her car and strode towards their place..
She reached there and searched all around for Maan.. She didn't know why but she was getting the feeling like she was goin to meet Maan.. Her Maan..
She sat on a stone.. And turned her phone off.. Finally the phone did ring.. But Maan didn't pick up the phone.. A silent tear escaped her eye.. She tried again and again but still there was no reply.. That one tear was followed by many more tears.. She still had a good feeling about Maan today.. She looked up at the sky.. She felt it smiling today.. The wind that gushed past her face also felt the same.. She couldn't misinterpret the nature.. This very nature has always been with her..
She tried Maan's phone again.. But yet again.. She met the same fate.. She looked up.. Her hand caressing the wind.. She helplessly questioned the wind..

Geet: Maan .. Tum kahan ho?? Tumhari angel har pal tumhare bina mar rahi hai.. Kahan ho tum Maan..?? Cry Cry Cry
Cry
Suddenly Geet heard a voice behind her.. A soothing, mesmerising voice..

Maan: mai yahan hun Angel.. Tumhara Maan tumhare paas aa gaya..

Geet looked behind and was happily surprised to see Maan there.. Without thinking even for a second.. She ran to him and started kissing him all over his face...

Geet: Maan.. You're for real nah??

Maan: Geet.. If I'm not for real.. Who do you think you're kissing madly.. Tongue

Geet smiled after days..

Maan: bas Angel.. Yehi muskurahat dekhna chahta tha mai..

Geet: itni hi parwah hai.. To mujhe chodke kahan chale gae the.??

Maan: apni marzi se to tumhe chodke kabhi na jata angel..

That's when Geet realised that Maan's head was bandaged.. He had scratches all over his hand.. He wasn't even able to walk properly..

Geet: shit.. Haan.. Mai bhi na jhalli hun..apni hi dhun me rehti hun.. Khud dukhi thi tumhara dard dekha hi nahi.. Ye sab kaise hua Maan..?? Matlab dis bandage and all.. You're not even able to walk properly.. Tum yahan tak aae kaise..?? I mean youj can't even walk properly.. Doctor ne discharge kaise de dia..??

Maan covered Geet's mouth with his hand.. Looking deeply into her eyes..

Maan: shh.. Kuch bolne dogi tab to bataunga na..

Maan and Geet sat on a stone..

Maan: Geet.. I met an accident..

Geet looked at him aghast..

[Flashback]
Maan entered the hall and he saw those girls spilling mud over their relationship.. He heard those girls accusing His Geet of being a cheat and selfish.. His blood boiled.. He looked at Geet.. His anger reached even greater heights seeing Geet's hurt and angry expression.. Her eyes were brimming with tears.. She was hurt and Maan could never see his Geet hurt..
He moved forward but suddenly his phone rang.. He didn't want to pick up the phone but something in him told him to pick up the phone.. He saw it was his mentor's call.. He called him after quite a long time..

Maan(thinking): kuch bohot important hoga tabhi sir ne call kia hai.. I can't ignore his call..

Maan moved out to pick his call..

Maan: good evening sir.. Long time sir.. Kuch important kaam tha kya sir..??

CEO: yes Maan... There's something very important I want to discuss with you..

Maan was discussing while walking outside... When a truck was heading towards him.. The driver was drunk and he was driving very near to the side of the road..
Maan was walking and talking at the side of the road...
And suddenly the truck him and went away..

[/Flashback]

Maan: uske baad meri aaj neend khuli Geet.. Mujhe Sir ne bataya ki mujhe kaafi zada chot aai thi.. I was on the verge of losing it.. But phir pata nahi kya hua.. And I regained myself.. Wo tumhara hi pyaar tha Geet jo mujhe is duniya me wapas kheech laya... Main tumhe chodke nahi ja saka.. Aaj jaise hi mujhe hosh aaya.. Mai doctors and sir se ladke tumhare paas aa gaya.. Mujhe pata tha meri Geet mere bina akeli ho gai hogi...

Geet looked at Maan with tears shadowing her eye lens.. Her eyes were heavy.. Heavy due to the amount of tears they were carrying.. Her Maan was here.. Just For Her.. He is still not recovered but still he came because he knew she needed him..
Geet hugged Maan...

Geet: Maan.. Tumhe ye karne ki zarurat nahi thi.. Tum itni takleef me kyun aa gae..??

Maan: Maan ke lie uski Geet se zada important kuch nahi hai..!! Ek baar phone uthaya tumhe chodke.. Aur dekho kya ho gaya.. Ek week ki doori bardaasht karni padi tumhe.. Nahi Geet.. Ab mai kabhi tumhe chodke nahi jaunga.. Those girls were accusing you.. N I just left.. I can never forgive myself for this..

Geet: nahi Maan.. Sir ka phone important tha.. Main kabhi nahi chahungi ki tum mere lie apne kaam ko nazarandaaz karo..

Both hugged each other as if there wasn't going to be tomorrow..
The one week separation had taken a toll on both of them..

Geet: Maan.. Tumhe kaise pata chala that I'm here...

Maan smiled.. He looked up..

Maan: honestly Geet.. I was about to go to your home.. But in hawaon ne mera rukh hi badal dia.. Mai yahan khicha chala aaya Geet...

Geet smiled and thanked God silently..

Geet: Maan... Hamen ghar chalna chahie.. You need to rest...

Maan: nahi Geet.. I'm fine..

Geet: nahi Maan.. Maine keh dia na.. No arguments.. Chalo mere sath..

Maan shook his head... And Geet supported him while walking.. She settled him in the car and drove off to Maan's home..

Maan: main Sir ko phone karke batata hun..

Geet: haan.. He must be worried..

Maan called his mentor..

Maan: sir.. Main Geet ke sath hun.. We are going to my home..

CEO: okay Maan.. I'm going to reach your place too then.. Geet ko sari medical baaten samjha dun..

Maan: umm... For you guys to decide.. I'm out of it... LOL

Maan put the phone down...

Geet: Ho gai baat sir se? What did he say..?

Maan: umm... He said he's coming to my place too... He said he would tell you my medical requirements...

Geet: right... Perfect ... I have to take care of you...

Maan: Geet... Don't worry so much ... I'm all good my Angel...

Geet: chup raho... Mujhe mat Batao... I know what I have to do...

Maan: acha baba.. Main kuch nahi kahunga...

Geet drove to Maan's home and finally when they reached.. They saw the CEO waiting for them...

Maan: sorry sir to have kept you waiting..

CEO: it's okay Maan.. I guess you guys went somewhere out.. It took you quite some time to return...

Maan: uhh...

Geet: umm... Andar chalte hain... Let's talk there...

All of them went inside...

Geet: sir.. Coffee?

Maan smiled looking at Geet ... She so looked like his wife right now... And he just loved even the thought of it... It gave him a lot of peace...
Geet went off to prepare coffee..

CEO: you know Maan.. You guys look really nice together ... She's just perfect for you... Simple yet smart...

Maan: exactly sir.. Geet is definitely my dream come true sir..

CEO: Maan... I have to apologies to her... For not informing her about you... Her thought just didn't cross my mind...

Geet came back with the coffee..

CEO: Geet.. I have to apologize to you... Maan was in the hospital.. And I didn't even tell you...

Geet: umm.. You have to apologise sir... But yeah I do want to know why you didn't inform me...

CEO: honestly Geet... We haven't met properly... When Maan had the accident... I took him to the hospital silently.. I knew he won't like any unnecessary media attention... So I took him without informing anyone.. But I forgot you... Your thought just didn't cross my mind... I'm sorry Geet... You must have been so tensed because of me..

Geet: please sir.. Don't say sorry... Aapne Maan ka khayal rakha.. Wohi kitni badi baat hai... And mera dhyan nahi aaya... It's quite obvious sir... So please don't say sorry... It doesn't feel nice and right to me...


The CEO smiled looking at the gem Maan had found for his life... She was just perfect to fill the emptiness and the gaps in his life... He had always seen Maan smiling but he never saw the twinkle in his eyes that he was seeing right now... The smile that adorned his lips seemed heavenly... Both looked at each other with utmost love oozing out of their eyes.. Finally he decided to break the eye lock of the love birds..

CEO: ahem ahem... Okay... I guess I should leave the love birds to to sing out their love... Don't want to be the KABAB ME HADDI... LOL... Okay guys.. I'm going to leave now... To give you both some privacy... Take care Maan... And Geet it was amazing to know you... Smile

Geet: it was my pleasure to meet you sir... Now I know why Maan respects you so much... Smile

CEO: aaahhh... Maan is a gem himself... You're lucky to have him lady..

Geet: yeah sir.. You're right... God has bestowed me with the most amazing person on this earth...

Maan: umm... Same goes to me sir... Even I'm rewarded by God for something I had done... As I have Geet in my life...

CEO: okay.. Both of you keep praising each other... I'm going to leave... See you soon... Maan... Get Well Soon...

Maan: thank you so much sir... Will see you soon...

Maan saw his mentor walk away and he had admiration in his eyes for the man who just went away... Geet saw the change of emotions in his eyes... And she very well knew what it was...
She walked to Maan and snaked her hands around his chest...

Geet: he is an admirable personality Maan...

Maan's eyes glittered with pride...

Maan: yes he is... And I'm so proud to call myself his disciple...

Geet: Maan ... Chalo dinner kar lo...

Geet carefully settled Maan on the sofa and fed him...
After finishing their dinner... Maan was going upstairs when Geet stopped him...

Geet: Maan.. Aaj neeche hi so jao na..

Maan: nahi Geet... Just help me go upstairs please...

Geet helped Maan go upstairs and carefully lay him on the bed... Maan was settling himself when he saw his shirt lying on the bed.. Geet had gone downstairs... Maan picked up his shirt... He could smell Geet in his shirt... The entire room was filled with her aroma... Geet came back to the room and saw Maan's shirt in his hand...
Geet started looking here and there full of nervousness... Maan smiled looking at her Angel... He smirked to himself...

Maan: Geet... Tumne meri absence me meri shirt use ki... Geet ... Maine abhi tak tumhe meri shirt use karne ki permission nahi di... Ye kya tareeka hai Geet... Angry

Geet's eyes got teary instantly... She looked towards Maan with tears brimming her eyes... She quickly turned her face away from Maan...

Geet: wo Maan...

Suddenly she felt two hands encircling her waist... She instantly blushed and understood that Maan was only teasing her... Maan nuzzled in her neck...

Maan: that you were missing me... Haina... That when you wore my shirt... You felt me near you... Holding you in my arms... You felt protectiveness and love... Haina Angel...? Bolo...

Now Geet was in the mood of teasing Maan...

Geet: Maan .. Tum bhi na.. Kya kya sochte ho... Wo to my dress got wet yesterday to I wore your shirt.. N let me tell you... Yuck... You have such a bad taste Maan...

Maan smirked... He knew Geet was just teasing him...

Maan: umm... Geet... I guess you forgot... Ye shirt to I bought with you only...

Geet bit her lips... Oops... She really did forget... She quickly closed her eyes out of shyness...
Maan held her and took her to bed and made her lie down and adjusted her in his arms...

Maan: I'm sorry Geet... Tumhe itne din mere baghair guzaarne pade,.. Par ab nahi Angel... I'm here you for you...

Geet: Maan.. Tum to Khud bhi problem me the... And I know you're always here for me.. I love you Maan...

Both hugged each other tight feeling each other after 6 long days...
Geet closed her eyes and soon drifted into a peaceful sleep with a bright smile adorning her lips..
Maan looked at his Angel and promised her silently never to be apart again...
He slowly let go of her hands and took out his diary silently...
He looked at all that he had written in it...
All is writings knowingly or unknowingly were for His Angel... His Angel who was sleeping right beside him right now... Destiny had given him his soul mate.. And now he could fight against the same destiny to stay with his soul mate..
He took out his pen.. and poured out his heart..

My life is lying beside me now
Never will I let her go
Destiny that got us together
Now tried to tear us apart though..!!
I fought with my fate
To keep up my vow
And I'm here beside her
Victorious I am now..!!

This phase of my life
Gave me a hard blow
Took her away from me
But she didn't let me go..!!
Our love is heavenly
Blessed by the supreme
Never will I let it down
Will fulfill her every dream..!!

Maan smiled to himself... These 6 days were definitely the worst days of their life... But now he'll make sure that no negativity can ever hover around Geet... He promised himself to keep up the smiled that played on her lips right now.. He sighed with contentment, wrapped his arms around his Angel and smilingly slept in peace..

No comments:

Post a Comment