Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Friendship YA Love? part 4



PART 4
A week passed..The college ended for them...And all of them moved out towards their new phase of life...Awaiting a new beginning...A new life...!!!

2 yrs later
Akash is handling his family business & Aashna is working in his office...
Maan & Geet are both journalists but in different firms...

FLASHBACK[1 yr & 6 months ago]
Geet: Maan...I'm sooo nervous...Oh gosh...I have my interview today...what if i don't crack it yaar...I'm so bloody dead...Confused
Maan: Geet...Stop getting so hyper...It's ok...Even I have my interview today right...Look...Am I getting so nervous...huh...?
Geet: Maan...you might be some Bhagat Singh ki aulaad with courage reigning in your blood...But I'm not so courageous...get it...!!!!
Maan: Ohh...cumon Geet...who are you trying to fool haan...??? I to clearly remember that Geet who kicked her senior right at his AHEM AHEM on the very 1st day of her college... *smirk*
Geet: Maan...gosh...that was different yaar...It's my interview...what if I fail in it...????Confused
Maan: So what Geet...you'll get another opportunity...Don't just get stuck on a single thing...just buck yourself up & go & give it your best shot...tumhara best to waise bhi interviewers ki hawa tight kr dega...Wink & dare you think about the results of the interview...samjhi...????
Geet: Yeah samajh gai...Thanks Maan...I feel so much lighter now...Smile
Maan: You're always welcome sweety...nw...ALL THE BEST...!!!! Thumbs Up
Geet: Thanks...& ALL THE BEST TO YOU TOO...!!!!!Thumbs Up Smile

Both Maan & Geet gave their interviews & did extremely well...& hence the result...both caught hold of their dream job...Now their dream of being a successful journalist was right infront of them...

PRESENT
Maan & Geet are both very well settles in their jobs...They have a very good position in their offices & very much respected & honoured for their dedication...hard work...& love for their job...
One day...both of them got a call from the XYZ firm in US providing them with a very good job(even better than the current one)...Both were extremely happy...they were on cloud 9 hearing the offer but suddenly a storm hit their minds...They started thinking...

"I'm very much settled here now...people know me here...I have a position...respect...What if I go there & lose my identity...What if it takes me years to make an identity of my own...What if I'm never able to achieve what I want to..."

Both were very disturbed & confused about the offer now...So they decided to talk to each other...

Maan: Geet...listen...I've got a very good job offer from XYZ firm, US...I know it's a great opportunity...but I'm very confused about taking it up yaar...What if I lose everything I already have..??? Help me Geet...plzzz...Confused
Geet: Take a breath Maan...& yeah...I'm really sorry but I can't help you with this cuz even I've got an offer from the same firm & I'm facing the same doubt...Confused
Maan: Ohh...really...???? hey...I have an idea...since both of us have got an offer in the same firm...Letz give it a try yaar...When we'll be together...we can support each other in all ups & downs & anyways...we'll always have an option to come back here... What say?????
Geet: I think you're right Maan...we'll manage everything together...Letz do it Maan...Big smile
Maan: Yeah...Big smile

& they called up the firm & confirmed their joining...The firm people told them that they are scheduled to reach there by next week & the flight details & everything will be sent to them by mail...
Maan & Geet had no limits to their happiness now...They were on the top of the world...They felt their dream of being recognized worldwide was going to come true...
Next day itself...they started planning about their leave...They did their last minute formalities n works n resigned from their jobs...They hanged out with Akash & Aashna...They shopped...& within a week they were all set to begin another phase of their career...

AT THE AIRPORT
Akash: Maan...Geet...enjoy your job & your life over there...but wahan jake hamen bhool mat jana yaar...Stay in touch...Skype... Facebook...Anything...samjhe...
Aashna: Haan yaar...Akash bilkul sahi keh raha hai...
Geet: Chill guys...don't worry...how can we ever forget our dearies...Heart
Maan: Exactly...saalon itni tension mat lo...aur haan..jab bhi online bulaen to aa jana...ye nai ki raat hai to aae nai...
Akash: Definitely dude...

Mrs. Khurana: Maan...Geet...dono apna dhyan rakhna aur khoob mann lagake kaam karna...uparwala tumhe khoob tarakki dega...
Mrs. Handa: Haan...aur Geet...apne gusse pe kaaboo rakhna...Maan beta...ispe to nai par mujhe tujhpe bharosa hai...iski harkaten sambhal lena beta...
Geet: Mamma...What's wrong with you...??? har baar ek hi baat kyun kehti hain aap...huh...
Maan: Tu chup kar Geet...sahi keh rahi hain aunty...aap tension mat lo aunty...mai is jungli billi ko sambhal lunga...LOL Tongue

[flight announcement... Travelers of Flight no. -----...Plzz report to the security check...]

Maan: chalo guys...Mom..Aunty...we better leave now...nahi to aaj hi US ka raam naam satya ho jaega...Wink
Mrs. Khurana: Chup kar Maan...bakwas band kar...
Geet: Rehne dijie aunty...ye kabhi nahi sudharne wala hai...But yeah...on a serious note...we should really leave now...
aap sab bhi apna dhyan rakhna...buh byeee... Smile
Maan: Buh byeee people...!!!!!!!! Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment